Saturday, August 22, 2009

photoshoot

i love photography world! always enjoying to see great photos even im not a photographer n dont have a good camera, i just take a shoot with my cellphone or my digital pocket camera. Last year i want buy some lomo camera and polaroid, love lomo bcoz the photo result is soooo preety i think, but the price its not fit with my wallet hoho (the camera price, the film roll price, and the expense for mold the film) and my father also dont want to buy me the camera haha.. i felt a little sad but then my father gave me his manual SLR camera, this camera is still good even this is an old stuff and u know what he have various lens for it :D this is some my shoot result with the camera

bunda and teteh in car

inche blue boy

family lunch (-bunda)

the boys in my family

inche love to eat

there's more photos actually but still in the cd hehe i will post more photos later, the fish-eye lens is my fav :) And now it's okay for me not have a lomo, i still can get the resemble result like a lomo with a little touch from photoshop :)) but i still want to buy a polaroid camera bcoz it will give me an easy way and quick step when i make some scrapsheet

No comments: