Monday, August 17, 2009

independence day

today is august 17th 2009. my country celebrate they independence day. i think the celebration for this year is not to "heboh" like another years before. i didnt see any '17an contest' near my home.. oh i miss that moment '17an contest' :)


indonesia flag at my VW

my bestfriend from palembang come into town so i must accompany her to go some shopping! and u know what?! discount everywhereee!! owww my god *_* but honestly i buy nothing! LOL just doing window shopping and i love that! oh ya i bought some delicious dessert! very tasty!! five stars for this dessert :D this is the same dessert at sushi tei my favourite dessert actually :9

love this snack

im not very good writting in english :( i hate grammar thingy but i will improve it :)
but as long as people(s) understand what i mean its okay lah ya :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eehh fini,,,
gara2 lo ngundur2 waktu bwat foto dbwh bendera di gasibu depan gedung sate waktu 17an,,jadiny aja gwe baal foto!!
huh..
padahal gwe khn sdh cinta indonesia bangedd