Wednesday, August 19, 2009

last studio

finally my 5th interior design studio is done! owwhhh feel so great :D
now just waiting for the final result hmmm if i got a good point i will be very happy but if i got a bad point i wont feel sad bcoz im doing all of it with my own hand :D just fell so proud bcos i do it by my self

5th interior design portofolio

if dateline porto time come we always feel sooo tired and sleeplessss and will take a nap anytime anywhere and anysituation hehe

my friend puspa look so tired haha :p

yesterday me with my high school friends make some little reunion me mute raden mudita and putri :) fyi we r the softballteam from our highschool (always want to play sofball again :()

chit chat and shooping on the spot :D

portofolio is done and now i must making the people necklaces i will make it as soon as possible bcoz they waiting too long :( sorry for that friendss. owhh will be busy for a while hoho

No comments: