Wednesday, December 30, 2009

my wish for 2010!

i'll tell u some of my wish for next year
just 3 wish guys :)

1. GRADUATION
this is the most thing i wanna get for next year!
can't hardly wait to see my name become FINI PUTRI RAMADHANI S.ds :))
woohoooooo
pray for me friends ;)



graduate w/ ur best buddy in ur college will be so unforgettable moment! let's make it real guys ;)



2. VACATION W/ MY FELLAS

i had some plan for havin a trip w/ my friends
i hope we could be trully doin it in 2010
now we just savin our money for that if the right time is come we'll straight away :)



i always want to do thisss :)
snorkelinggggg ;D
see many pretty fish w/ beautiful corals around them!
oh my lord!
must hv underwatecam for sure!!



same as snorkeling i always want to try DIVING!
im sure this will be awesomee :D

3. WORKING HARD&SAVING MONEY $$$$$$

we grown up so fast guys
we hv our own dreams own needs own priority
and also we must responsible w/ our own life
we cannot always depends on our parents
it's time to us to face a true life and make our parents proud


the best thing about havin our own money it's all yourssss :D


my big dreams that i wanna do w/ my own money is
building my own house :)



okay there's some of my list for 2010!
i must trying hard to make it come true
pray for me guys :)

HAPPY NEW YEARSSSS!!!!!! :)




see you next year ;)

No comments: