Saturday, November 7, 2009

BAZARRRRRR

i love attending a bazar event
selling stuff, meeting new people, got some money
oohhhh it's so coollll
i've got my own pleasure
:D

this is my latest bazar
at eaters UNPAR
2,3,4 nov 09

me with niew and tita at our stand

i have many new friends here :)
nia introduced me to her friends
glad to know them

tita is my new partner :D
she so good for making a bandooo
i love her stuff's
so pretty

nia is my trully partner! :)
she always tell me about the event
and we always open booth together!
hoho


vega tita nanda and me wearing a pretty bando from tita collection :)



here all my friends! so happy they came! thanksss :*

here the seller!

tita for tita collection
fini for lady bug
niawww for itsnieworld
nanda&arsu for sejoli perusahaan

im so happy doin bazar w/ them
let's find another event
and open booth together againnn
:D :D

No comments: